Friday, May 27, 2011

195

Okay my intention is honesty and personal integrity; to write with that or not at all.  So.......
My day basically sucked because I didn't listen to myself.  I ended up with a migraine and in bed.
I spoke to so many departments in the DMV in the efforts to try and recover my license to no avail.  California's laws are not the same as New Jersey's and blah blah.  With all that we can do in our advanced technological society I am amazed that to agencies can not confirm that I am a licensed driver.  5 hours later.........Done talking about that

I went online and saw some photo's from the opening of Ruined and I felt a pang in the center of my soul.  I felt like Cinderella left home from the ball.  I felt small and I felt lost.  The feeling didn't last long only when I think of that play and how much I wanted to be a part of the production.  Sometimes when you don't get a part it is easy to loose your way and it takes some doing to know you are still who you are.  In the performing field if you are not grounded this can be scary.  It's like sometimes you get picked to play kickball and sometimes you don't.  If you loose yourself or gain yourself according to outside circumstances or happenings you are in for a roller coaster ride.  Lesson learned, internal grounding still in process but still.  I mean, can a sista get a break?

Lessons in love still coming.  I am changing and thank God for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!