Friday, January 28, 2011

114 of 365

Everyday has not happened this past week.  I caught a serious bug and all I can say is......MAN DOWN.  I will spare the raw details.

Quick re-cap.  I love my new friends.  They are so kind and supportive.  I was invited to the Philadelphia premiere of the David Mamet play RACE.  Not great reviews but i loved the writing and the questions the play poses.  A must see if in Philly.

I just booked a narrator spot on the Animal Planet's Bear Whisperer!  So excited and grateful and looking forward to a lucrative 2011 in the voice-over arena.  I am finally gaining some real momentum.

Got caught out in the snow storm and felt so alive.  So excited and in nature with friends laughing and making our way.  It was like a winter wonderland movie.  So many people outside having snowball fights, laughing in the street, slipping and sliding along and being friendly.  I love days like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!