Saturday, October 25, 2008

I KNOW

A shot from the dressing room.  Behind me you can see the quote wall.  Whenever anyone says something that is very funny or witty we post it on the wall.  Makes the long days go by.  

I have just finished one show and have one to go!  Yippie.  It's a quiet day backstage here at Big Band Beat.  I just had a small explosion with a water bottle.  I put it in the freezer for a bit and was shaking it and shaking it and BOOM!  You ca see bits of chocolate on my robe.  That's about all going on here.  

I learned a new word today, shiatoru, which means "I know".  

We just got our 30 minute call "for the show to start"


2 comments:

  1. How is ur voice? Im praying for you...well while ur being quite..listen for Gods voice!
    Love u!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt...I hope your throat/voice heals soon. You are in my thoughts. I am so excited because I made history today...voting for the first African American nominee of a major political party. It was kind of emotional while standing in line...now I'm just hopeful...cannot wait to find out the results. I understand that part of Japan are pretty excited also. I hear there is a town called Obama that is planning to celebrate win or lose. Have you been to Obama, Japan?? I'll chat soon - Phil

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!