Friday, September 26, 2008

A day in the life...some photos

We spend so much time back stage.  There are a total of five singers in the show.  5 guys and five girls.  In the picture are Lateefah and Jeremy waiting for their shift.  















Here is the front of the Broadway Theater 






















Last looks after one of the costume changes.  There is a hair and make up dept and a costume department there to help perfect the Disney "look"








On my days off I sometimes ride my bike to the bay and ride along the water.  Nice and peaceful here.  










2 comments:

  1. As you can see Im always online at work..so I usually see when you post...anyhoo. You look fab all dolled up. Awww! All here is going ok. I could complain...but why??? Love you to bits!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!!
    I'mma call u this weekend are u gonna be around?

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!