Tuesday, September 9, 2008

IT'S TIME

Last week I bought a bicycle and little by little I think I am ready.  I am ready to experience Japan!!!!  It's time.  It is time to explore and see and feel what it's like to be in Japan.  I am ready to leave the comfort zone just a bit.  I think my first stop may be Osakusa or is it Osakasa?  Not sure but I will find out before I get there.  It is a little under an hour away and I think I am ready.  The hum drum of being around so many Americans has taken its final toll.  It is so easy to come to Japan and never leave the US.  I went to Bubba Gumps last weekend.  You can spend a lifetime here and never really be here.   It is time to explore and see cultural differences more and find out what this beautiful and vastly different culture is all about.  I am used to the random stares but know they will grow in intensity and number as I venture away from the city.  They challenge is I have only two days off a week and they are not together.  I will start out with day trips and then see what happens from there.  Yippeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!