Wednesday, March 16, 2011

144 of 365

So glad to hear Masaru and his family are safe and sound.  So glad to hear that folks are making it home from Japan.  I was getting concerned with the exposure to nuclear waste and whatnot.  You never know why things happen.  There were so many factors at play in my leaving Japan and I felt so defeated to not only leave Japan before I was ready but to also relocate back to the east coast.  I just didn't want to.  I felt defeated and yet I am so happy.  So much healing has taken place and things are starting to feel like they make sense.  Such a delicate discernment is necessary to no the difference between will and destiny.  You work in earnest and with a full heart but at some point you have to let it all go.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!