Monday, March 14, 2011

142

I have so much to do.  Not sure how I am going to do it all.

This weekend was such a blessing.  I am taking the BUILD YOUR BOOK workshop from renowned author and owner of MaxTheatrix, VP Boyle.   I am honored at the compliment and insight he gave me.  I am growing as an artist and I love it.  My friend Chris, who audited the class, cheered and very seriously encouraged me to take in the compliments and integrate them into my life.  I received such jewels in that class.  I also joined another acting network in the city.  I am excited for the work that my efforts will bring forth.  The one think VP said to me was that I was a star.  That being said he said that having the "it" factor doesn't necessarily guarantee me anything.  A sobering truth that tells me that it is not just talent and presence that yield a successful career.  It sure helps when you get a career but how do I get the career I seek?  That is the question.  He also encouraged me not to compromise me to get a job.  To harness, hone in on what I do and be that.  Be myself.  My message throughout my entire life.  Be you.  Trust.  Trust.  Trust.  Hope for good luck.  Hope that your hearts desires will be met.  All the while the world is cracking open from its core.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!