Monday, July 26, 2010

The Artist's Way

I am taking a class with the prolific Julia Cameron.  I feel so lucky and I feel that finally I will actually finish several books in my lifetime.  I have, in the past felt so freakin overwhelmed, actually I wanted to say another word but I am afraid of judgment so I said freakin instead of fuckin, but I was so freakin overwhelmed by structure, and how to tell the story, and I think I wrote this before, and what if I just find it I wont keep starting from the beginning and just write the same damn story over and over never moving forward!  But alas, I will take my messiness, my millions of journal entries and all my writings, from blogs, books, computers and longhand and I will complete a manuscript by Jan1, 2011.  Omg.  I can not believe I just said that.  Well folks I said it....I will complete at least one manuscript by the first of the year.  This is really freeing to me because I actually have a hell of a lot to say.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You can do it!!! You have to write about Julia. She is a hero of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!