Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 13 of the Daniel Fast

Okay so I am supposed to be fasting and praying for my beloved...hmmmmm lets see well I watched Platinum Weddings on TV so that was a positive focus.  I did notice that I felt like I couldn't wish for someone wealthy, like it is wrong to do so.  That is a good awareness actually because that is a limiting belief.  Why is it that we think we can't have..what we want to have?  Who says.  And what are all the judgments about it?  Just to hear these guys say, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"  and give so freely not just of their wallets but of their hearts really spoke to something I have only seen in my parents generation.  I can honestly say, I have not seen much of that attitude modeled in my ear shot.

I was so ready to go to Red Lobster for the Lobster fest and forget all about Daniel and the Lions Den and the fast and well I look like I am not loosing much anyway so what the heck.  I know that is the enemy trying to creep in and get me off my path just like the doubt and fear that tell me I can't have what my heart wants is the enemy.  Get behind me!  Get behind me!

I wanna share a lil clip of inspiration.  This is the direction I am headed, in life and in love and all matters related to or connected with me.  Soon come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!