Saturday, March 13, 2010

32 days of blogging complete!!! day 11 of the daniel fast....hard

That about sums it up......I have so much to say and then nothing.  Writing is something I love.  I am trying to get the muscle to complete one of my ideas for a book or one or more of my movie projects.  blogging is helping me to discover my point of view.

The Daniel fast was harddddddddD today.  I had two delicious shakes which felt like I was eating cheesecake.  Almond milk frozen banana and strawberry in a food processor not a blender comes out like ice cream.  Add a bit of agave nectar and honey and a teaspoon of vanilla and as my mom put it, "this is better than ice cream!"  Not sure why they add so much to foods, when it tastes just as good or better without all that crap.  And I topped of the day with frozen bananna, some pineapple and coconut with just agave and vanilla.  Tasted "better" than a pina colada!  yum!

The other day I had a mojito.  Made from fresh lime juice, 1 lemon juiced then I took fresh mint and ice and blended it all together added some water and honey and juiced a small piece of ginger!!!  Soooo refreshing!  delicious.   Amazing!  And no additives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters so much!