Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Disney Sea

After Jason's Valentine's performance we went to one of our favorite hotspots in Shin-Urayasu.  Shin means "new" in Japanese.  So we live in the new section of Urayasu.  It is all under sea level.  Okay well!






Chris and I went to Disney Sea something that we don't get to do that often even though we work there.  We have to pay to go to the park.  Jason bought us tickets to go to the Valentines show and we hung out in the park before hand.  Chris and Jason are great friends, good people and I hope to have them for life!






2 comments:

  1. Aww Mattelyn You are An Amazing Talent MORE AMAZING THAN I EVER IMAGINED And A Stellar Human Being.AS CRAZY AS YOU ARE HEHEHE You Are Loved And Blessed And I Pray You Get The Desires Of Your Heart. I Guess Jason And I Have Been Upgraded From Silver To Gold YIPPEEEE MWAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris......"let me upgrade you!"
    Love ya and thank you for all your love and support. It has been short and very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters so much!